Last night, I did an email interview with RobsWebTips.com about my life online. What started off as an interview about my sites took an interesting turn into what it really means to be an entrepreneur. Of all the interviews so far, this one has to be the most unique I have done to date as the subject of product reviews and getting over $100k worth of free product for my blog was not the main focus.
Being a blog owner that is successful enough to make a full time income requires having the mindset of a business owner and entrepreneur. You can not expect to treat your blog as part time income and have it turn into a full time living. You have to start from day one with the thought processes of a true business owner, and that is the kind of information we went over in this interview on RobsWebTips.com.
- To start off this interview, can we get a little bio about you and what you do?
- What inspired you to start blogging, and what motivated you to continue?
- Today you receive over $100,000 of products that companies send you to review. How do you reach out to these companies to encourage them to let you review their products, or do they come to you?
- What advice would you have to offer for bloggers who are wanting to start there first blog?
- What differentiates your blog from the other blogs that are on the web?
- What advice would you offer to those running there own business?
- What advice would you offer to those who are struggling to make a descent income with there business?
- You’ve written the books Ramped Mindset and Ramped Reviews, Mind telling us about these books?
- So do you believe a key part of becoming successful is having the right mindset?
- What do you like most about living the Internet lifestyle? What do you like least about it?
- Do you think the working online has given you more freedom to do what you love and enjoy?
- Have you ever looked up to someone or modeled yourself to anyone while working online?
- To finish off this interview, is there anything you would like to share with us, business/personal plans, future goals, trips, books etc.?
- Anything you would like to add before we finish off?
When you get a chance, head over to RobsWebTips and take a look over the interview and let me know what you think!