As I transitioned from the Canon 5D Mark III to the smaller, lighter, mirrorless setup of the Sony A7 III…I realized that I needed a different set of accessories to compliment the new camera. In this video, I cover my top 10 accessories for the Sony A7 III that are under 100 dollars. You can expect everything from SD memory cards, tripods, camera bags and screen protectors.
Check out this top 10 list and let me know if you have any other accessories that should be added for the A7 III or if you have a top 10 list above 100 dollars I should consider.
Sony A7 III Accessories featured in this video
- Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster – https://amzn.to/2umSLaF
- Powerextra 2 Pack Batteries – https://amzn.to/2ut43KG
- Screen Protector – https://amzn.to/2NMRF0S
- Hoya 72mm Circular Polarizing Filter – https://amzn.to/2L5xpc6
- Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap – https://amzn.to/2N6CBK8
- Kattee Camera Bag – https://amzn.to/2JcHdMA
- Gobi GorillaPod 3k – https://amzn.to/2zEXjPJ
- Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod – https://amzn.to/2L5Ifvt
- Sony UHS-II SD Card – https://amzn.to/2NJL2MP
- SanDisk USH-I SD Card – https://amzn.to/2La0T5B
- USB Type C SC Card Reader – https://amzn.to/2uedwpF
- Neewer Intervalometer – https://amzn.to/2N7rlx3
- LED Lights – https://amzn.to/2NKUMGj / https://amzn.to/2NKV1Bd
Video was Shot with…
- Sony A7iii – https://amzn.to/2rq6jBF
- Sony 50mm f1.8 – https://amzn.to/2KGnJ53
- Sony 16-35mm – https://amzn.to/2k7lUSo
Follow me on Social Media!
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/robbsutton/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/robbsutton
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rsutton1223/