Sonos has made a name for themselves by being the leader in WIFI speaker systems. The question is whether or not they live up to the hype or the price…let’s find out.
Sonos Play:1, Playbar, Sonos One, Sub in 5.1 Surround Sound
In this review, we are looking at the complete Sonos 5.1 Dolby Digital setup using the Play:1 speakers as rear surround sound speakers. We also put the Sonos One speakers throughout the house and garage to further integrate Amazon Alexa in our house for more smart home functions.
The reason for going with Sonos over other options was the ease of setup and the ability to just place speakers wherever a power outlet was present. In challenging room situations, this makes for a great feature that can save money for install even given the high price of the Sonos tax.
Watch the video above for the full review of the Sonos speakers and let me know in the comments section of the video if you have any questions or your experience with Sonos. I am not expecting a mind blowing audio experience but does it at least hold up to other speakers in a comparable price zone?
- Sonos Playbar – https://amzn.to/2KCdNIU
- Sonos Play:1 – https://amzn.to/2IrOY5I
- Sonos One w/Alexa – https://amzn.to/2rV7s3x
- Sonos Sub – https://amzn.to/2Ky4Sbp
- Sony A7iii – https://amzn.to/2rq6jBF
- Sony 50mm f1.8 – https://amzn.to/2KGnJ53
- Sony 16-35mm – https://amzn.to/2k7lUSo
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/robbsutton/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/robbsutton
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rsutton1223/