2009 was a HUGE year for RobbSutton.com. There was a lot going on in front of and behind the scenes to continue to bring valuable blogging and lifestyle design content through the air waves and to the screen of your computer. As we look forward to the promising year of 2010, I wanted to take a quick look back on 2009 and what exactly went on during this great blogging year. But…before we jump into some of my favorites from this past calendar year, I want to take the chance to thank all of you for supporting this site (and my others if you follow those) over the past year. It has been a blast interacting with you as we both work to grow our blogs.
It was a busy writing year for me! With 2009, there was the introduction and publishing of 3 ebooks on RobbSutton.com and 1 ebook on Bike198.com. I made it a goal to get these informational products done this year, and I achieved that goal plus 1. These ebooks have been an integral part of the success of RobbSutton.com over the past year and I have been incredibly happy with the result.
In July, I released the premium eBook, Ramped Reviews, that gives you all the industry secrets…ins and outs…and how to contact companies…so that you can start to get in free review product on your blog. Review product was a HUGE part of Bike198.com as we saw over $100k worth of review product come through the front doors.
Later that month, I also release Ramped Mindset as a free download through the newsletter subscription. Ramped Mindset helps you improve your way of thinking so that you can realize success. It all starts with your mindset and Ramped Mindset kicks that into gear!
The goal of RobbSutton.com is to help other bloggers see the same success I have through blogging, so in October of this year, I released Ramped Blogging…The Ultimate Blogging Guide. Ramped Blogging takes you from step 1 to step 1,000 in the pursuit of having a successful, money making blog that is growing a bigger following by the day. It is also free via the newsletter subscription, so if you haven’t picked up a copy…click here and get it today!
As a bonus…if you pick up a copy of Ramped Reviews before the end of 2009…I’ll give you 25% off using coupon code “2009”. Click here to pick up your own copy!
Guest Posting On Other Blogs
I really like connecting with readers on other blogs. It gives you a chance to get your voice heard to a new audience and it is a very rewarding experience to interact with new people. This year, I made it a focus to really hit guest blogging hard with some high quality posts on other bloggers sites. Here are some of the best of 2009.
- Problogger.net – Running Your Blog Like A Business
- Entrepreneurs-Journey.com – How to Write Reviews That Sell
- FreePursuits.com – Get Out Of Your Own Way To Blogging Success
- DailyBlogTips – 5 Tips To Prevent Blog Wandering and Traffic Loss
- Problogger.net – How Getting An F On Your School Paper Makes You A Better Blogger
- IncomeDiary.com – How To Start A Review Blog and Get Free Review Products
- HowToMakeMyBlog.com – Standing Out – Tips To Stand Out From The Blogging Crowd
Interviews from 2009
One of the other things I have really enjoyed throughout 2009 is getting interviewed by other bloggers about blogging and reviewing. Here are my favorite interviews from 2009.
- Entrepreneurs-Journey.com – Getting Free Product To Review
- InspiredMoneyMaker.com – Review Blogging and Monetizing
- JadeCraven.com – Ramped Reviews and Blogging
- IncomeDiary.com – How To Get $100,000’s Worth Of Products To Review On Your Blog
- Internet Business Path – Creating Revenue Through Product Reviews
- RobsWebTips – Blogging and Running Your Blog as a Business
- WPSwitch.com – Blogging and Blog Networking
- TalkWithTim.com – 10 Questions with Robb Sutton
- ProfitsMaterplan.com – Interview with Robb Sutton
Note: I was also named #30 on IncomeDiary’s Top 50 Most Influential Bloggers of 2009 which was a HUGE surprise and honor to be listed with that group of bloggers.
My Favorite Content from 2009
As we continue to pump out blogging and lifestyle design content…here are some of my favorite from the last calendar year…
Favorite Blogging Articles
- Why Do You Blog?
- 7 Things Rockstars Can Teach Us About Blogging
- WordPress SEO – Stupid Simple Tactics for Bloggers
- Laugh At Yourself and Connect with Your Twitter Followers
- How to Grab Attention On Twitter Without The Auto DM
- Blogging Needs More Heros and Success Stories
- 5 Things Every Blogger Should Know
Favorite Lifestyle Design | Personal Articles
- 5 Years Ago Today…Things Were Much Different
- Pointing the Finger Is Easy
- Wealth Does Not Equal Success In Life
- I am the Only One That Stands In My Way
- I am Nothing But A Big Geek
- How To Turn The Job You Hate Into Success You Can Live By
- The Key To A Happy Life
Favorite Making Money Articles
- How To Make Money On Twitter Without Spamming
- 6 Reasons Why They Are Rich and You Are Not
- My Blogging Revenue is $0.00 – Details Inside
2009 Was A Big Year!
Looking back at 2009, I am extremely happy where things headed with RobbSutton.com. As I look forward to 2010, there are several more projects I am going to launch on this site to further the content production and interaction with you guys as we continue to search out success in our own lives. Hopefully, you have received as much has I have from you this year as we look forward to the next.
Just remember…success is up to you…no one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. And if they did…you wouldn’t appreciate it anyway. Go out and get want you want in life and leave the begging and hand holding out to those that want to complain about their spot in the world. The rest of us will enjoy this one and only life that we are going to create for ourselves.
Happy new year and thanks again for the continued support!!