I normally try to stay away from the whole tagging process that spreads around Facebook and other internet outlets, but…for some odd reason…I did this last one on Facebook. So here it is…25 random facts about me whether you were interested or not!
So let’s get this party started…
- There are 3 things in life that make me truly happy…my wife, my dogs and riding my bike with friends. As long as those three are in harmony…it really can’t get much better.
- One of my major goals in life is to be self-sufficient doing what I love instead of dependent upon doing what I hate, and I will achieve this.
- Too many times…I measure my self worth by other peoples approval.
- One of my biggest fears is the dumb genius.
- The day I stop learning is the day I made the stupidest decision of my life.
- I believe that respect is earned and not a right given to a person by their title or social status.
- I have learned more from my mistakes than from my successes…and I have had a lot more mistakes!
- I have been riding Jet Skis since I was in diapers.
- I am completely addicted to my iPhone and I am a recovering Blackberry addict.
- I still think my wife could have married much better…so I thank God everyday that she picked me.
- I am not a morning person.
- I really do not understand why people get such big egos and think so highly of themselves…of course…as I write this…someone may be saying the same thing about me.
- I drink a massive amount of coffee in the morning.
- I hated English in school and now I am building a business through writing…
- I really wish I had an eye that took better photographs.
- I realize that the group of friends that I have is a rare find. As different as we all are…we get along better than any group I have ever been apart of. Maybe it’s because we are all completely insane.
- There are four shows I watch on TV…The Office, House, Law and Order and It’s Me Or The Dog
- I am a workaholic.
- I have never personally owned a Windows based computer. Every computer I have had since I was a child has been a Mac…all the way back the Classic days. I have had work issued Windows based PC’s and I hate every single one of them.
- I love anything fast enough to do something stupid on.
- One day I would like to have a house in British Columbia Canada.
- I am writing this when I should be working on more productive, revenue generating outlets…Thanks for the distraction!
- I have a serious problem with speeding on 400 and 285 (highways in Atlanta, GA).
- I have a really hard time with people that their goal in life is to just bring other people down. There is a difference between constructive criticism/difference in opinion and being rude.
- Through a positive outlook and learning from your mistakes…you can get through anything in life. Even the things you said you would never be able to handle.
So there you have it! 25 things about Robb Sutton that you never knew. To become my friend on Facebook…click here!